[NZ][Scholarship] The University of Waikato : 20% off 2020 online study tuition fees
Off 2020 Online Study Tuition Fees
We have moved our most popular programmes online so students can continue with their study plans while they wait to be able to join us in New Zealand. The students can save up to 20% off 2020 tuition fees and swap to face-to-face classes when they can.
The programmes students can start online in July 2020:
- Bachelor of Business
- Master of Education
- Master of Educational Leadership
- Master of Engineering Practice
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Business Management
- Master of Digital Business
- Master of Management Studies
- Master of Management in Marketing or Supply Chain Management
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
Introducing Virtual Internships
We are excited to offer new avenues to gain work experience, increase cross-cultural understanding, and develop international connections without leaving New Zealand. We are partnered with CRCC Asia and Intern Group, two internationally recognised internship providers, each offering an array of locations and career fields. This is an unpaid internship but a great way to gain invaluable professional experience, grow the students’ network and make their CV shine.