[AU][Scholarship] The University of Adelaide : Semester 2 applications open
The University of Adelaide have a number of updates to provide which are relevant for recruitment into our 2020 and 2021 intakes:
- Semester 2 and Trimester 3 2020 Intakes
- The university will continue to teach programs online for the remainder of the year and our semester commencement and census dates are unchanged. As the Covid-19 situation continues to evolve, we will keep you updated with any changes, particularly relating to online and in-person teaching delivery modes. We may also be in a position to offer a wider variety of programs for Trimester 3 (September) and will provide further updates on this shortly.
- Scholarships for International Students
- I am pleased to announce the University’s scholarships have been approved for the years 2021-2025. This provides surety to counsellors, students and their parents; particularly for those students with long lead times, or those commencing via an English or Pathway Provider program. A copy of our scholarships flyer can be downloaded for your reference and distribution. A full list of scholarships is available on our website.
- Acceptance of Alternative English Language Tests
- Due to the current COVID-19 situation, Alternative English Language Tests will be accepted for admission to all coursework applications for 2020 and 2021, until such time as standard testing centres reopen. Approved tests include TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition, IELTS Indicator and Cambridge Linguaskills General.
- Acceptance of Agency certified documents and English translated documents
- Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the University will accept digitally certified documents until further notice, including translations submitted by University authorised agents. COEs will be issued with condition of verification on them for Semester 2 & Trimester 3, 2020 and Semester 1 & Trimester 1, 2021.
- Conditional offer letters with scholarships
- The University will issue conditional offer letters with relevant scholarships for Semester 2 / Trimester 3, 2020 and Trimester 1 / Semester 1, 2021.