About Taylor’s College
- Established the first college in Melbourne back in 1920
- Taylor College is a well-established, leading college in Australia and New Zealand, specialised programs in university preparation and secondary school education.
- Campus in New Zealand: Auckland Central
The Auckland Foundation Year (AFY) programme at Taylor’s College prepares international students to enter one of three partner New Zealand universities – AUT University, Massey University and The University of Auckland – where students can complete the undergraduate degree of their choice to embark on a fullfilling career. By successfully completing Taylor’s College AFY students are guaranteed a place at AUT University, Massey University and The University of Auckland. IELTS test is not mandatory for AFY students entering mosts undergraduate degrees at partner universities.
The AFY programme has a high graduate success rate every year. In 2012, 90% received offers from a partner university and 89% received university offers in 2013.
What does Taylor’s College offer in NZ?
- Auckland Foundation Year – Extended
- Auckland Foundation Year – Intensive
- Auckland Foundation Year – Standard